Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Thanks for your good service and delicious product!


I wanted to thank you for the "Lobster Gram Deluxe Dinner" I received from my friend Theresa, in honor of my 40th birthday! I very much appreciated the fact that there were no PRICES available to me, no matter how hard I looked! I know that sounds kind of goofy, but I will certainly keep that in mind when I send a gift to someone next time a special occasion comes along. By the way, the taper and holder were a very nice touch! Something special that I didn't expect, but was quite pleased to discover. I was also relieved to find out that lobsters cannot "scream". (I had been told that several times today by various clients.) Good note in your "cooking guide". Makes me feel a WHOLE lot better. Again, thanks for your good service, and delicious product!
Robin Davis-Yates

No comments: