Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Everything we ordered was perfectly fresh and absolutely delicious too

Review of Dungeness Crab from Lobster Gram
So many customers take the time to complain, but not extol, so I wanted to make sure I let you know what a fabulous experience we had with our first order. We heard about you through our Discover rewards program...I went to school in Boston, and have long missed REAL seafood, so I was excited to see your company was based in Maine. Everything arrived exactly on the date planned and was packaged very well. We can't get Dungeness crab very readily here...Everything we ordered was perfectly fresh and absolutely delicious too. You could never tell anything was frozen. I do have one "complaint" - those crabs were so huge that I had to cook them one at a time because I didn't have a big enough pot to hold them all at once. It was the best Dungeness crab we ever had. Being able to choose the date of arrival and track the shipment are great options. A very nice touch to include cooking/cracking instructions; they helped immensely...Thank you for providing both superior products and superior service. We will definitely be repeat customers...and soon!
Christina Lindberg

No comments: