Monday, August 18, 2008

"It was delivered right on time!"

I just ordered a Lobster Gram for a very very special person…It was delivered right on time and thoroughly enjoyed!! His name is Soren and he lives in Sparta NJ (see photo). Soren's co-owner, Deb, said:

"...once we got to the eating part, it was far too messy (and yummy) to try to use the camera. But I promise he did participate, very enthusiastically .. we even shared a baked potato with it. I wasn't sure if he would like it, but as soon as he tasted it he was crazed... the whole time I was cracking the next piece, he was on my leg scratching me with his paw, his "wild eyed" stare intently upon me, and big bubbles forming at the sides of his mouth..."



Rest assured I plan to use Lobster Gram again (for even my human friends).

Suzanne Orban-Stagle

No comments: