Monday, August 18, 2008

"It was the best Lobster I have eaten since moving to Florida 30 years ago!"



Just the Lobsters with Two 1.5lb Live Maine Lobsters

Living in Florida I am accustomed to a large variety of fresh seafood but nothing can compare to the lobsters I received from you on July 26th. My husband chose this as a reward from his company because he knows of my love of Maine lobster. My daughter’s birthday was the 25th so we thought we would share it with her. It brought back such wonderful memories of summers spent in Maine with my grandparents! It was the best lobster I have eaten since moving to Florida 30 years ago. I have ordered Maine lobster in restaurants down here but it doesn’t compare to your product. And I have to say, I think you are generous on your weights. I hope to order from you again in the near future.

Dawn Kurt

No comments: