Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I was SO HAPPY!

I've been getting your magazine for 3 YEARS!!!! and hoping some day I would be able to purchase one of your GIANT LOBSTER TAILS. Well this year Meredith ordered us 2 of the 20-to-24 oz. lobster tails. I NEVER DREAMED it would be that big...it was soooooooo exciting to receive, and the shipping was awesome. I was SO HAPPY!!! It was so big I ate half last night and half tonight. I want to let you know how AWESOME THEY ARE!!!
My grandkids know I love lobster, so for my birthday last year they bought me the lobster oven mitts, apron, hat, plate holders, etc. I told them I was going to save them for the very special lobster tail for "Grandma Tina" and this was it. Thank you for being true to your word. They were soooooo unbelievably good!!!! My grandkids had such a laugh over my attire for the pics, I had Meredith wear the outfit too.
Tina Childers

No comments: