Thursday, June 21, 2007

It was as good as any fine resturant!

Our son, Thomas, sent us the Lobsterpalooza package as a Father's Day gift. My husband and I had the most wonderful dinner last night! It was as good as any fine resturant! My husband likes only the freshest seafood and this was by far some of the VERY freshest! I really can't tell you which was the better side dish: he liked one, I liked the other. We both enjoyed the bisque and the lobster was wonderfully delicious! The cooking instructions were extremely helpful, since I had never cooked fresh lobster before. Needless to say the chocolate cake was a wonderful finish to a great meal! Just wanted to let you know your shipment from up north made it all the way to south Texas and was enjoyed by two very lucky people! We look forward to ordering in the future. Also our son found out about your product on two different radio talk shows---good advertising!!
- Mrs. T. Talbott

No comments: