Sunday, June 17, 2007

What a wonderful idea this is!

I ordered the Boston Party Gram Lobster Dinner for Father’s day. My parents called twice to tell me how wonderful the dinner was (there was SO much food, they were still eating it 2 days later!!). Not only have they commented on how wonderful everything tastes but they were very impressed with the packaging, which was beautiful, and all that is included for eating. I read about the company in the June issue of Reader's Digest – knowing what a lobster fan my dad is, I decided to try it. Had I not read the article, it would never have occurred to me to ship lobsters to my father! What a wonderful idea this is. I was impressed with the pricing – It would have cost me the same amount (or frankly more) to have taken my father to a restaurant and ordered the same food! My father was completely surprised and very grateful for the wonderful dinner I was able to send to him for Father’s day. I have not only recommended your company to several people but will definitely use you again.
Thank you !
F. Mertins

No comments: