Sunday, February 25, 2007

I am amazed at the quality of this frozen product.


My daughter and her husband sent us a Lobster Gram for Christmas and we ordered them this past week.... First we had some difficulty online, so we called and the young lady we spoke with was extraordinary. I have worked in business where customer service is required, and this young lady had it down. She was very professional, solved our problem immediately and got our order into the system and confirmed. We ordered the "Ship to Shore Gram Steak & Lobster" dinner for two and it arrived precisely on Friday afternoon (via FedEx). I am amazed at the quality of this frozen product. The fillet mignon steaks were so tender you could cut them with a fork. The lobster tails were "out of this world" and the clam chowder was probably the best we ever tasted. We also ordered an additional pound of Snow Crab claws and we took our time and enjoyed a bottle of our favorite wine and savored each and every bite. The instruction book was a nice touch and I loved the humorous approach. I would not hesitate to order from you in the future and I am so glad to have found and experienced your company and wonderful products. Keep up the great work.
Greg Lorentz

No comments: