Thursday, February 15, 2007

Wow!!! was it great!

Lobster Gram Review of the Lobster Licious Gram
We had the Lobster-licious gram with two 1-pound lobsters for Valentines! Wow!!! was it great! I heard of your company on the Spike O'Dell show...I ordered the above and watched Fed-Ex as it made its way from Portland Maine to Freeport IL. The order exceeded my expectations by a long shot and the surprise on my husband's face was priceless. We had such fun fixing dinner together last night! It was our 1st Valentines' together as a married couple and made the night extra special. The lobsters were in great shape when they arrived...we weren't very good hosts and threw them in a boiling pot of water. The Clam Chowder was delicious, and filling on a cold winter's night. The White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake is to "die for"!! We didn't have room for the Steaks and Crab Cakes and are saving that for another night. Livelob thinks of everything, even down to the towelettes. Thank you so much for making our
night special and we look forward to ordering again! You won't believe how I bragged to my co-workers on the order! Keep up the great customer service!
L. & K. Ocker

No comments: