Monday, January 30, 2006

Thank you for being the best around!!

Last July, my parents had their 17th wedding anniversary. I called my brothers and sisters and we all pitched in to buy them a great meal from your site. My parents were thrilled that we came up with such a wonderful idea. The food was so wonderful they still talk about it. They tell everyone they come across about the great service and food. They loved the Cooking Manual and laugh every time they start to talk about how much fun they had that night. Next week is my wedding anniversary and this year we know exactly what we want to do. I am placing my order for food, fun and a perfect night to remember. I will never again think "anniversary" without thinking of LiveLob as well. Thank you for being the best around!!
Dianca Hersey

No comments: