Monday, January 30, 2006

Washington. My parents were thrilled when they received their lobster dinner

Lobster Tails From Lobster Gram
It's refreshing to know that I can order from Australia and have wonderful, fresh products delivered to Lynnwood, Washington. My parents were thrilled when they received their lobster dinner. They said it was the best lobster/steak/clam chowder dinner they have had. They were amazed! My parents said that the clam chowder had huge chunks of clams, the steak was tender and the lobster was YUMMIE!! (no leftovers there). I will be doing business with you again for sure!!! I have mentioned your company to my Australian friends who have friends and family in the U.S. that your company can be trusted for great service and fantastic food
Marion Paroz

No comments: