Friday, December 15, 2006

Thank you so much for allowing me to give them such happiness & enjoyment with this gift


"I'm letting you know how amazingly well received the gift I purchased from Lobster Gram, was, in the eyes of my grandparents. My husband and I always try to pick a gift that is completely unexpected, and will be truly appreciated; especially for them.My grandparents received their Maine Marvel Deluxe yesterday at 3pm. By 5pm I'd received three separate phone calls to show their appreciation, and give me every last detail about what was included. They also informed me this would be at least 3 meals for them! This morning I received yet another call about what they ate last night...the jumbo shrimp cocktail (still had some left), the New England Clam Chowder (amazing!), and a bit of cheesecake (delicious). They are now having fun planning what they will have for tonight's dinner. Thank you so much for allowing me to give them such happiness & enjoyment with this gift. Hearing their voices on the phone reminded me exactly what the holidays are all about!!
Amy Gallagher

No comments: