Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Having an amazing lobster dinner.

The lobsters I sent to West Virginia arrived the following day, intact, alive and from all accounts, delicious. Here's a photo of a couple of the college boys abandoning their usual ramen noodles and feasting on your delicious crustaceans. Their "away" messages on their computers that night all said, "Having an amazing lobster dinner!" Thanks for your efficiency and your wonderful service. By delighting them, you delighted me!

P.S. - They received the package because West Virginia University beat Syracuse (my alma mater) last weekend. Had SU won, I would have had my car detailed inside & out and they would have had to wear SU T-shirts to all their classes. It's safe to say they got the better end of the deal!
Sue Weibezahl
College guys enjoying lobster

No comments: