Saturday, September 16, 2006

The "Lobster Man" lobsters were so full that they almost popped open!

Live Maine Lobster Customer Review from Lobster GramI am just dropping you a note about the Maine Shore Clam Bake dinner I ordered for my brother. I called him Friday night to inquire how they arrived and how he liked them. He stated that they arrived in perfect condition and the quality was exceptional. He said he would recommend your company to anyone in need of an excellent lobster feast. Thanks for the wonderful order and service.
Richard James (Gift Giver)

"Truly Fresh"
I have never received lobsters so fresh that they were crawling around the container. The true test of freshness is in the cooking and the cracking of the shell. The "Lobster Man" lobsters were so full that they almost popped open. Truly fresh. Living in Florida it is difficult to get good little neck clams. In fact I have to go back to Connecticut to get them. Your clams were on a par with any great ones I have eaten.
Robert James
(Gift Recipient)

No comments: