Thursday, August 19, 2010

I Just Love Your Mouth Watering Lobster Grams!


You see, my Mom is 97 years young, lives along in NJ and has all her facilities and is quick as a whip, and still has her 1982 Honda Accord in the garage which she sneaks out in once-in-a-while to go shopping.
The reason I'm telling you this is because this year, I sent her your live lobsters for her birthday. It just blew her mind. Everyone else sent the usual flowers, cakes, candy etc... but your Lobsters hit the jack pot! Unfortunately, one of the Lobsters was Dead on Arrival, but your company quickly sent her the tails to replace the one that didn't make it. I am so pleased with your speedy response and professionalism. I plan to continue doing business with you. I just love your mouth-watering Lobster Grams!

A. Iadarola
Homosassa, FL

No comments: