Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Thanks for an epicurean delight.

Tristan Lobster Tails from Lobster Gram
I just had to tell you that you absolutely made my birthday! My roommate and I have been trying different lobster tails from you (which you make so easy by offering sampler packages). We cook two different types of tails, carefully keeping track of which one is which. We then get half of each tail so we can do a direct comparison. I never realized how different they could be. So far we have come to the conclusion that we prefer the cold water lobster tails, especially the South African. For my birthday yesterday, my roommate sprang for a couple of Tristan lobster tails. We feasted on them, marveling on how sweet and tender they are. Each bite was better than the one before. Although we did dip them in melted butter, we both agreed that we could have happily eaten them au naturel. Needless to say, they are our new favorites, and we will look forward to enjoying them again on special occasions. Thanks for an epicurean delight.
Robin Klawansky

No comments: