Thursday, May 4, 2006

I had to write and tell you how HAPPY I am with your company.

Maine Lobster Tails From Lobster Gram
I had to write and tell you how HAPPY I am with your company. I never write letters like this, but in this case, I just had to. For New Year's Eve, my friends ordered a Lobster Gram, and being from New England myself, I was skeptical. The shrimp cocktail was the BEST shrimp I ever had, and the lobster and lobster bisque were excellent. I was stunned but so pleased! My Dad turned 70 yesterday, and I sent him a "Ship to Shore" Lobster Gram for his birthday. He called me last night and told me that the lobster and clam chowder were the best he had ever had. You made him so happy, and I just wanted to thank you so much for making his 70th birthday so special. I have recommended your company to everyone I know, and I will continue to be a loyal customer. Again, thank you so much for the wonderful service and seafood!
K.J Del Roso

No comments: